From: Danny Rayner <drayner@u98.k12.me.us>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2002020611:29:56
Subject: length of quizzes

I didn't actually answer the questions in my previous message,
therefore I will attempt to now.  I believe the amount of questions
should be between 5 and 10.  The alotted amount of time depends on
factors such as;  how well you know your students.  Also, sometimes
it's good to put students under a little pressure to see how well they
do.  Afterall, throughout high school and especially college, they'll
have to perform in shorter periods of time.  (SAT's, final exams,
other tests, etc.).

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®