From: Lisa

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2002020616:10:51
Subject: quiz time

I am teaching Algebra to 8th grade students this year and am
struggling with the quiz time issue myself.  Personally, I don't think
it should take the entire class period, but I also know that some of
the concepts are a lengthy process.	  It is a constant balancing act.

Somewhere in my education I remember a professor stating that it takes
students about three times longer to finish an assignment than it
takes you.  I have also tried to use this rule of thumb to gauge my
quizzes and test.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®