From: J Kahse <moose711@yahoo.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2002101111:30:04
Subject: Algebra II

This is a matter of symantics.  If your like me you use your quizzes
to focus your class on the concepts you introduce, not only to monitor
progress.  I believe your principal should stay out of your business
unless he/she has a degree in math.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®