Q&A #7323

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Length of quizzes

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: sherria

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2006101411:25:24
Subject: learn

hey my name is, sherria smith i teach 6th grade and know its not hard all you need to do is try a lil harder andhey yes im married and the teachers are great and i help them as long as they help me and but somebody need to put some test papers on this website so my students can take them thats all bye and if your reading this have a great day and enjoy your life while you still got it.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®