From: sherria <knownasas@yahoo.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2006101411:25:24
Subject: learn

hey my name is,
sherria smith i teach 6th grade and know its not hard all you need to
do is try a lil harder andhey yes im married and the teachers are
great and i help them as long as they help me and but somebody need to
put some test papers on this website so my students can take them
thats all bye and if your reading this have a great day and enjoy your
life while you still got it.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®