From: lissie morales

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2002032011:56:29
Subject: How I can to learn my son in his first year of school?

	How I can learn mathematics in the first year of life? Also I want to
learn How I can to introduce the mathematics to my kids?
How I can to teach multiplication table without the child bored?

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/