Q&A #7345

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Fun math activites for pre-schooler

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: Shenea

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2004020319:13:12
Subject: Math activities for Kindergartends

I am in a class in college and I am trying to find some type of ideas as to planning field trips for students at an early age. I am also wondering about other measures to go by to help the students learn their numbers.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®