Q&A #7345

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Fun math activites for pre-schooler

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: Barbara Schindelhauer

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2010110803:19:07
Subject: Re: Re: Re: elementary maths

Have a look here: www.ifvl.de, english version Our concept "Let's visit Numberland" is an imaginative, open approach designed for children to playfully become familiar with the basic numbers. The concept can be carried out with ANY material, as long as you stick to the principles. Hope this helps! In case you have any questions, feel free to contact me. Kind regards Barbara Schindelhauer

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®