From: Sharon

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2002103011:20:22
Subject: Middle School Computer Aided Math

I am a consultant assisting a middle school apply for a CSRD grant. They are using computer aided math as one of their projects. I need the name of two other middle schools using computers to teach math concepts and skills. We need the name of your school - principal - phone - fax - email Thanks for your help. Sharon

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/