From: Robert H. Browning <BrowningRH@msn.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2003030510:05:34
Subject: Volume formula for a sphere

The formula for finding the volume of a sphere is as follows:
(as I am unable to utilize my special key symbols in writting this I
must spell it out in text)

volume = 4 times Pi(3.14)times the radius cubed(or to the third power)
divide this answer by 3

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®