From: Robert H. Browning

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2003030511:05:34
Subject: Volume formula for a sphere

The formula for finding the volume of a sphere is as follows: (as I am unable to utilize my special key symbols in writting this I must spell it out in text) volume = 4 times Pi(3.14)times the radius cubed(or to the third power) divide this answer by 3

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/