Q&A #7392

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: How do I teach rounding to fourth graders who just don't seem to get it?

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: Mrs. Jones-Lewis

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2005092122:25:54
Subject: Rounding

I am just starting a rounding unit, and as a new teacher I must say that your ideaa are really helpful. My question is does anyone know a way to teach estimation, as that is my next topic, and it is one that is a bit scary for me?

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®