From: Mrs. Jones-Lewis <lanezha@wmconnect.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2005092121:25:54
Subject: Rounding

I am just starting a rounding unit, and as a new teacher I must say
that your ideaa are really helpful.  My question is does anyone know a
way to teach estimation, as that is my next topic, and it is one that
is a bit scary for me?

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®