From: Owen <owenbprince@hotmail.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2008021012:55:48
Subject: Re: Math

HI;
  You said you wanted help to teach math to k-4 students.  I have some
free charts you may copy from my web site called  "Dotmath for kids".
These charts help teach basic math to k-4 students.  You can only get
these charts from my site because I invented the concepts and designs,
then I made the charts.  These are for personal and educational use
only.  You may not (bundle) or add them to any program that is for
sell.   You may NOT add or use them with touch math. (Please read all
information on the site)

      "Dotmath for kids"  is  NOT  touch math.

It is against the site rules and the copyright law to use these in the
same class with the same students at the same time.  Some people have
used touch math in the past and have been to this site looking for
help to  "recover from touch math"

   If you have used  touch math in the past but no longer use it and
are looking for help to "recover" from touch math then you may use the
"dotmath for kids" material.  You must email me first to confirm that
you will not mix or use the "dotmath for kids" material with touch
math.

The difference between "domath for kids"  and touch math are:
   Touch math is a product for sell that can be very expensive that
some people have said hurt their ability to do math.
    The "domath for kids" charts  you may use for free, for personal
use.  "Domath for kids" does not hurt the ability to do math.
   I do not charge a fee but I do expect that the copyright be left on
every chart that you print from the site.  I expect credit for the
work I do, just as you would want credit for the work you do.

Owen

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®