From: Owen

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2008021013:55:48
Subject: Re: Math

HI; You said you wanted help to teach math to k-4 students. I have some free charts you may copy from my web site called "Dotmath for kids". These charts help teach basic math to k-4 students. You can only get these charts from my site because I invented the concepts and designs, then I made the charts. These are for personal and educational use only. You may not (bundle) or add them to any program that is for sell. You may NOT add or use them with touch math. (Please read all information on the site) "Dotmath for kids" is NOT touch math. It is against the site rules and the copyright law to use these in the same class with the same students at the same time. Some people have used touch math in the past and have been to this site looking for help to "recover from touch math" If you have used touch math in the past but no longer use it and are looking for help to "recover" from touch math then you may use the "dotmath for kids" material. You must email me first to confirm that you will not mix or use the "dotmath for kids" material with touch math. The difference between "domath for kids" and touch math are: Touch math is a product for sell that can be very expensive that some people have said hurt their ability to do math. The "domath for kids" charts you may use for free, for personal use. "Domath for kids" does not hurt the ability to do math. I do not charge a fee but I do expect that the copyright be left on every chart that you print from the site. I expect credit for the work I do, just as you would want credit for the work you do. Owen

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/