From: Nichole Bullard <Dimples981@aol.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2003090720:10:47
Subject: t2t

	I agree with the idea of telling your students ideas to help them
with their math class. The three ideas I agree with is, telling your
students to help themselves by doing their best. This gives the
student motivation to want to do better in the class and for them to
strive for success. The other idea is to help the teacher by following
directions so the class can run smooth and allow all students to
participate and get a full understanding of the work being taught. The
last idea is to share information with their classmates, which allows
students to strengthen their ability to work with other classmates.
They can share information and new problem solving techniques with
each other. I believe this is a good idea and may incorporate it when
I am dealing with my new students.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®