From: Suzanne Alejandre

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2002042721:23:46
Subject: Re: The Quiet Game in 5th Grade

Hi Jenny, I'm glad to hear that you also found the Quiet Game a useful tool in reminding students to let all voices be heard. I actually first learned about it at a retreat for teachers. The presenter used it to remind us that everyone's contribution to the group should be respected. She emphasized how we should look for clues from others. It was a great experience and I found that if I presented that idea to my students (reinforcing it often), that it helped everyone in the class! Sincerely, Suzanne

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/