From: Heather

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2002050118:59:24
Subject: Re: Re: The Quiet Game in 5th Grade

I used the quiet game with my fourth graders the other day and I found it very successful.We have been having a lot of trouble with too much talking and off-task behavior and lack of team work. I introduced this game when we recently re-grouped and found it a very successful team-building activity for math groups (on any groups). It also really fit in with my year long focus of improving spatial geometry learning for my students. Thank you

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/