From: Patrice <boggie@shocking.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2002050412:21:01
Subject: The Quiet Game

I also have a group that is very chatty but not inclined to work
together as a team.  My second graders have some background in
creating new shapes from others (rectangles from two or three
triangles, for example).  I'm considering trying the Quiet Game with
them.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®