From: JJ <someonenamedj@gmail.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2007071300:19:05
Subject: systems of equations

Ok, you know solving systems of equations with three lines of x, y, z?
That look like this:

-2x+4y-6z=20
  3x+5y+9z=35
  7x-4y-6z=40

or problems that look something like this that you have to solve for
x, y, and z.

Well, I understand how to do them, but I am not good at explaining
them at all. I'm trying to help my sister, because she's not
understanding how to solve these problems. She's been going to a
totoring place, but the way they're explaining it hasn't helped. I've
tried showing her how, but she still doesn't understand. It's not
clicking. How can I help her get it? what's a good way to explain or
teach these kind of problems?

Can anyone help me help her? Thanks :)

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question