From: sotoodeh <sotoodehy@yahoo.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2002082708:46:15
Subject: How can i achive in my exams???

hi;
I am a student for GCSE and i revised alot for my mock ones..but when
i see my results it is not what i expected..so would you please tell
me what i can do about it..
Because i know i can do better,i have a talent in Math but when it
comes to exams?????????
Thank you..
*Sotoodeh*

Post a reply to this message