Q&A #7527

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Freezes on math tests

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: sotoodeh

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2002082709:46:15
Subject: How can i achive in my exams???

hi; I am a student for GCSE and i revised alot for my mock ones..but when i see my results it is not what i expected..so would you please tell me what i can do about it.. Because i know i can do better,i have a talent in Math but when it comes to exams????????? Thank you.. *Sotoodeh*

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®