Teacher2Teacher

Q&A #7991

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Challenge Math

View entire discussion

From: sidney gold

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2003022122:11:10
Subject: Challenge Math program

Is the Challenge Math book vol. 3 part of CSMP (Comprehensive School Mathematics Program) math program? If so, it's a program I used about ten years ago that is wonderful for gifted children, but it requires a fair amount of teacher time. It has some unique features, such as arrow roads, a "mini-computer" which is really a binary system on a specially colored board, and lots of Venn diagram problems. At one time, I taught a group of children with this program for a year. I loved it, but other teachers and parents found it confusing and difficult to work with. Sidney Gold

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/