From: P. kattel <pkattel526@hotmail.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2008020512:11:53
Subject: ....kite....

In this reference, I want to add that let's make the definitions in
such a way that a square is a rhombus as well as a rectangle.Of
course, they both are parallelogram,trapeziod and in turn a
quadrilateral.Otherwise, we have to add that no opposite sides are
parallel in the definition of a quadrilateral.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/