Q&A #8503

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Importance of Parental Support with Math

View entire discussion

From: Leah

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2004021616:27:59
Subject: middle school math

hello. i am looking for assistance in locating a Math Series for 6th and 7th grade Middle School students. My daughter has some difficulties understanding in class and when she questions me, I find that I am not familiar with the 'new' math and other categories and equations left me in the early 80's :). HELP!

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®