Teacher2Teacher

Q&A #8503

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Importance of Parental Support with Math

View entire discussion

From: Leah <leah@gkbradio.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2004021616:27:59
Subject: middle school math

hello.  i am looking for assistance in locating a Math Series for 6th
and 7th grade Middle School students.  My daughter has some
difficulties understanding in class and when she questions me, I find
that I am not familiar with the 'new' math and other categories and
equations left me in the early 80's :).  HELP!

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/