From: sarah <shbennett5@hotmail.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2005090721:48:54
Subject: making lemonade

	We mixed lemonade powder and water in different ratios and compared
them. I recommend starting out by mixing up 3 or 4 mystery ratios, and
letting them try to decide which drink goes with which ratio. I also
tried doing 3-way proportions, using reconstituted lemon juice, sugar
and water, but the kids hated the taste of the lemonade you made that
way, even a "good" ratio, so we won't do that again.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/