From: Alicia <alicia_zen_2000@yahoo.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2010061511:17:31
Subject: Math

Hi there

I am doing maths as a student. I now need to work out a lesson plan on
Ratio and Proportion, Grade 8 or 9. I do not know where to begin. I
would appreciate a example of a lesson plan on Ratio and proportion,
just to see what is expected in a lesson plan of ratio and proportion?
Any help would be appreciated!

I also need to determine the (1) mathematical goals for the lesson
plan? I have no idea what the mathematical goals are for ratio and
proprortion? Also need to determine the (2) lesson goals and (3)
lesson objectives. Could you please explain to me what is meant by
(1), (2) and (3) and give examples of each for ratio and proportion?
Where does learning outcomes and aims fit in to (1), (2) and (3) or is
it something different?

So confused! Any help would be appreciated!

Thank you

Alicia

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question