From: Hokanson <khokanson@cox.net>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2002051415:44:15
Subject: "why do elephants have big ears?" project

I'm a geometry teacher in. I recently gave out the project "Why do
elephants have big ears?".....My students are looking for some
internet sites and book titles for resources. If anybody knows any
good sites or books please E-Mail me the titles please. Thankyou.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/