From: Hasena

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2003051820:05:23
Subject: Geometry on Earth

Hello My name is Hasena. I am doing a reasearch project for school and have to prove How is Geometry realetaed to Earth, or anything that could be connected with that topic as figures and shapes... I didn't realy find many informations on the internet so i stoped in hope you going to help me with that question. If you have any answers or anything that you think could help me please contact me at hasena2@juno.com Thank you Hasena o. Student

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/