From: Hasena <hasena2@juno.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2003051820:05:23
Subject: Geometry on Earth

Hello

My name is Hasena. I am doing a reasearch project for school and have
to prove How is Geometry realetaed to Earth, or anything that could be
connected with that topic as figures and shapes...
I didn't realy find many informations on the internet so i stoped in
hope you going to help me with that question.
If you have any answers or anything that you think could help me
please contact me at hasena2@juno.com

Thank you

Hasena o.

Student