From: Roger Gemberling <gemberlingr@bcsc.k12.in.us>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2003111011:21:24
Subject: GSP with the  Discovering Geometry textbook

Good morning.

Does their exist a group of teachers who write GSP activities
that go with the Discovering Geometry text.

I have 42 minutes classes in which I teach 3 of the 4 lowest level
geometry classes.  So by the time a student enters the GSP activity
into the computer, most, if not all, of the class is over.  So I have
been
writing GSP activities to go with those sections of the text in which
I feel a GSP activity would best support the lesson.

I am looking for other teachers who write pre-made GSP activitiesfor
their students because of limited classroom time.

Sincerely,
Roger Gemberling

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question