Q&A #918

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Geometry Textbook "Discovering Geometry" by Michael Serra

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: Roger Gemberling

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2003111012:21:24
Subject: GSP with the Discovering Geometry textbook

Good morning. Does their exist a group of teachers who write GSP activities that go with the Discovering Geometry text. I have 42 minutes classes in which I teach 3 of the 4 lowest level geometry classes. So by the time a student enters the GSP activity into the computer, most, if not all, of the class is over. So I have been writing GSP activities to go with those sections of the text in which I feel a GSP activity would best support the lesson. I am looking for other teachers who write pre-made GSP activitiesfor their students because of limited classroom time. Sincerely, Roger Gemberling

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®