From: Joan <witefairy75@yaoo.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2005031720:23:29
Subject: Re: Re: Re: Simplifying

Try multiplyin 6(1-4b)

When we consider 6-24b, we look at it as: (6x1)-(6x4b)

Thus when we take the common factor 6 out we will get
6(1-4b).

Hope this one did help clearing your doubt.

Once again since the numerator is 4b-1, we take -6 out from the
denominator so that we get -6(4b-1).

Hope it is clear for you now.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question