From: bob <bheuer82@hotmail.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2006091719:34:28
Subject: linear equations

i am having a hard time with my math homework the chapter is solving
linear equations the secetion is solving Multi-step equations when you
have to find the value of X

 1. 9/2(x+3)=27

2. -4/9 (2x-4)=48

3. 17=2(3x+1)-x

 it would be great if you could help me by the end of today thank you

Bob

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®