From: Carolyn <islandlover1988@aol.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2006102819:40:21
Subject: factor pairs.

I am here with my son trying to help him out with his homework and
believe it or not, I forget how to do 5th grade math.

Here is my question.
Phillip is thinking of a number that is less than 20 and has three
factor pairs. Phillip also says that if he adds together the factos in
the facto pairs he gets 19. What is Phillip's number? explain.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/