Q&A #9409

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Solving algebraic equations

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: Carolyn

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2006102820:40:21
Subject: factor pairs.

I am here with my son trying to help him out with his homework and believe it or not, I forget how to do 5th grade math. Here is my question. Phillip is thinking of a number that is less than 20 and has three factor pairs. Phillip also says that if he adds together the factos in the facto pairs he gets 19. What is Phillip's number? explain.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®