From: Mary Kline <klinemc@yahoo.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2000102712:58:44
Subject: Chicago Math Professional Development

As a graduate student at the University of Pennsylvania I researched
the early professional development of the K-2 teachers in our district
charged with implementing Everyday Math.  I am interested in how
teachers outside our district were trained to implement the program
and how the training changed what they thought or felt about
themselves as mathematics teachers.  I am a literacy coordinator for a
middle school.  My dissertation is focused on how the role of the
teacher changes in the wake of whole school reform programs. Thank
you.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®