From: Lisa petruzzi

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2001031221:40:24
Subject: What is chicago math?

Hi,
I am a second grade teacherin a very small Catholic School.  I am
looking to move into public school in Sept, but mostly eveery job
interview I've been on tells me that they use the "Chicago Math"
program.  I am very interested in learning about this program and it's
philosophy on teaching the basic math concepts.  I use a lot of
manipulatives and hands on learning in my classroom and I would like
to find out as much information on Chicago Math as I can.  If you can
help, please send me as much information as you can on this program.

Thank you!!

Lisa Petruzzi

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question