From: Lisa petruzzi

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2001031221:40:24
Subject: What is chicago math?

Hi, I am a second grade teacherin a very small Catholic School. I am looking to move into public school in Sept, but mostly eveery job interview I've been on tells me that they use the "Chicago Math" program. I am very interested in learning about this program and it's philosophy on teaching the basic math concepts. I use a lot of manipulatives and hands on learning in my classroom and I would like to find out as much information on Chicago Math as I can. If you can help, please send me as much information as you can on this program. Thank you!! Lisa Petruzzi

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/