From: pierina petruzzi <p.petruzzi@katamail.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2003070111:48:51
Subject: THE NAME PETRUZZI ALL OVER THE WORLD

Dear Lisa Petruzzi,

my name is Pierina Petruzzi, I am italian and I live in Bruxelles with
my husband.
I research all people Petruzzi all over the world because I like to
create a network Petruzzi.
I speak Italian, French, little english; I understand Spanish.
I had found your e-mail researching on the web the name Petruzzi.
If you are interesting in my research, please write me.
Thanks!

Pierina Petruzzi
p.petruzzi@katamail.com

Post a reply to this message