From: pierina petruzzi

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2003070112:48:51
Subject: THE NAME PETRUZZI ALL OVER THE WORLD

Dear Lisa Petruzzi, my name is Pierina Petruzzi, I am italian and I live in Bruxelles with my husband. I research all people Petruzzi all over the world because I like to create a network Petruzzi. I speak Italian, French, little english; I understand Spanish. I had found your e-mail researching on the web the name Petruzzi. If you are interesting in my research, please write me. Thanks! Pierina Petruzzi p.petruzzi@katamail.com

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/