From: aishah sales <salesa@phs.lhric.org>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2001050812:13:27
Subject: What is chicago math? and what are the pros and cons of its use?

	I am a high school teacher, but our district uses chicago math for
the elementary school.  I would like more information on this math
program, because I want to know whether the students in our district
are being adequately prepared for suceeding in math in middle school
and high school.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®