From: Linda <lmskodac@isd.bay.k12.mi.us>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2000020121:15:59
Subject: concerns regarding elementary chicago math

	I teach seventh grade and receive students who have use the
elementary Chicago Math program.  Although the students appear to be a
little better problem solvers, they appear to lack understanding of
the basics (ie, multiplication facts, use of algorithms,...)  Have
other schools using the program noticed the same problems and if so
how were they addressed?  We are spending too much time at the middle
school level filling in the gaps.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®