From: Lynn R <ninamommy99@yahoo.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2007020110:23:36
Subject: Re: Re: Re: great results

Although I dislike Everyday Math down to my core, I believe it can
work on some level, BUT you cannot expect help from home. Too many
parents feel it is the schools responsibility to educate their
children. Then factor in working parents who don't see their kids
until 6 or 7 at night, they have dinner, and go to bed. You can't
force parents to do their jobs as parents and the children shouldn't
suffer because of it.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®