Q&A #963

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Chicago Math program

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: Becky Fagan

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2003030602:04:22
Subject: Chicago Math Students- How have they faired?

I am searching for more information on the actual progress of students who participated in the Everyday Math program. I would be very interested to hear from teachers at the middle and/or high school levels who have taught these students as to how they feel these kids have faired compared to children educated in a more traditional approach. I fear the two methods are totally unrelated. Thank you.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®