From: Becky Fagan <Becky@fagan.org>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2003030602:04:22
Subject: Chicago Math Students- How have they faired?

I am searching for more information on the actual progress of students
who participated in the Everyday Math program.  I would be very
interested to hear from teachers at the middle and/or high school
levels who have taught these students as to how they feel these kids
have faired compared to children educated in a more traditional
approach.  I fear the two methods are totally unrelated.
Thank you.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®