From: Nancy Wagner <wagnern@xtn.net>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2005021614:58:59
Subject: Everyday Math

We are currently considering adoption of a new math series and
Everyday Math is one of the series we are looking at closely (poor
English, I know, but please forgive). I would like to know how much
staff development and /or in-service time is needed per teacher would
be needed to do a new/different program justice? Is this a program
that would require a total commitment from all teachers in an
elementary (K-5) setting? Is it more difficult to begin in the
intermediate grades where traditional series have been used?

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/