Q&A #963

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Chicago Math program

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: Nancy Wagner

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2005021615:58:59
Subject: Everyday Math

We are currently considering adoption of a new math series and Everyday Math is one of the series we are looking at closely (poor English, I know, but please forgive). I would like to know how much staff development and /or in-service time is needed per teacher would be needed to do a new/different program justice? Is this a program that would require a total commitment from all teachers in an elementary (K-5) setting? Is it more difficult to begin in the intermediate grades where traditional series have been used?

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®