From: kerri druckmiller <k.druckmiller@comcast.net>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2005100923:01:49
Subject: 1st Grade Challenge & Everyday Math

I am teaching 1st Grade Everyday Math Curriculum for the first time
this year.  I find it is a good match for  1/2 of my class.  1/4 of
the class it is too hard for and the 1/4 that worries me the most are
the bright and talented math students.  I don't feel there is enough
challenge or enrichment strands.  Any ideas of how to enrich this
curriculum would be most welcome.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®