Q&A #963

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Chicago Math program

View entire discussion
[<< prev]

From: kerri druckmiller

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2005100923:01:49
Subject: 1st Grade Challenge & Everyday Math

I am teaching 1st Grade Everyday Math Curriculum for the first time this year. I find it is a good match for 1/2 of my class. 1/4 of the class it is too hard for and the 1/4 that worries me the most are the bright and talented math students. I don't feel there is enough challenge or enrichment strands. Any ideas of how to enrich this curriculum would be most welcome.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®