From: Janie Fritcher
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Jan 12, 1999 at 11:28:59
Subject: Pascal's triangle

My 4th grade gifted class in interested in Pascal's triangle and probability.
We are trying to figure out a way to use it in a science fair project. I am
having difficulty explaining it to 4th graders. My area of expertise is not
in math. I have your Practical uses for Pascal's Triangle page from the
Internet. One of my students brought it to class.

Can you help us with an idea for a project and a more elementary way for us
to understand this? They understand number patterns and have filled in a
sheet of blank numbers for the triangle. They are smart and probably smarter
than me in some areas.

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®