From: Roya (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: Jan 15, 1999 at 16:30:25
Subject: Re: Pascal's triangle

I just found this wonderful page for Pascal's Triangle that I wanted to
share with you. I am sure you can come up with some nice projcets from this
page.

http://mathforum.org/workshops/usi/pascal/patterns_pascal.html

Good luck.

 -Roya Salehi, for the Teacher2Teacher service

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/