Q&A #10091

Thinking about maths

View entire discussion

From: Michael Papworth <michael@braintrainer.co.uk>
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Dec 09, 2002 at 15:04:02
Subject: Thinking about maths

I'm a British ex-maths teacher currently running my own training company. I've created a resource which I believe may be of benefit to maths teachers and students in 9th to 12th grade. It's called "How To Think Like A Mathematician." The contents are pretty are pretty obvious from the title. It is a two-pronged approach to thinking about mathematics. > The first part is to develop a mathematical thinking style. > The second part is to develop a mathematical thinking system. Is there any interest out there in looking at this resource and maybe testing it with your students? If so, e-mail me and I'll send the student booklet (about 310 kilobytes) and the teacher guide (about 360 kilobytes) Regards Michael Papworth

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®