From: Claudia (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: Jun 11, 1998 at 22:18:31
Subject: Re: Graphing Calculator Courses

I assume you are working with TI's. You can check their web site at http://www.ti.com/ If you are using another calculator, I'm sure information could be found through web sites. You might also want to contact your State Department of Education. Here in Mississippi we are offering workshops on the graphing calculators through the SDE. Hope this helps! - Claudia, for the Teacher2Teacher service

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/