From: Claudia (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: Jun 11, 1998 at 22:18:31
Subject: Re: Graphing Calculator Courses

I assume you are working with TI's.  You can check their web site at

http://www.ti.com/

If you are using another calculator, I'm sure information could be found
through web sites. You might also want to contact your State Department of
Education. Here in Mississippi we are offering workshops on the graphing
calculators through the SDE.

Hope this helps!

 - Claudia, for the Teacher2Teacher service

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/