From: ---
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Dec 11, 2002 at 18:14:29
Subject: Discovering Geometry, 2nd Edition

I am teaching geometry to ninth graders. My school has a set of
Discovering Geometry by Michael Serra, 2nd Edition, but none of the
teaching resources. I am wondering if anyone knows a website (I tried
amazon.com, but they don't sell it anymore) where teachers can buy these
resource materials and/or the teacher's CD-ROM. Thanks.

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/