From: Suzanne A. (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: Dec 13, 2002 at 09:28:11
Subject: Re: Seeking employment, knows Core-Plus

Hi Jim, Thanks for writing to Teacher2Teacher. I think the following section of the Teacher2Teacher FAQ might help you with your question: http://mathforum.org/t2t/faq/faq.job.html In particular you might find this list to specific states useful: Education World: State Certification Requirements http://www.education-world.com/jobs/state_certification.shtml I hope this helps. -Suzanne A., for the T2T service Thanks for visiting our online community. Visit Teacher2Teacher again at http://mathforum.org/t2t/

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/