From: Brad
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Dec 15, 2002 at 17:19:04
Subject: Conic sections

I would like to provide a computer demonstration for my students showing
how, as the eccentricity changes, the shape of the conic section changes. I
have been trying to construct a demo using Geometer's Sketchpad, but have not
had any success. I would appreciate any suggestions.

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/