From: Tcopper <tcopper@jeffco.k12.co.us>
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Jan 14, 1999 at 16:07:47
Subject: Creative ideas for teaching remedial math

I have been approached to teach a remedial math program to our students who
are struggling in regular ed classes but do not qualify for special ed.
I'm looking for ideas other than worksheets to help these kids out.  Do you
have any creative ideas or programs?

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®