From: Isabella
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Jan 18, 1999 at 15:00:26
Subject: Changing career from engineer to teacher

I am interested in teaching math in a secondary school.  I am two years
out of undergraduate where I received a BS in Engineering.  Since then
I've been working in a corporate setting.  Although I have often thought
of teaching, I have never REALLY explored the possibility.  I want to know
how to start finding out if I am qualified (and if not, what I need to
do), how to start looking for a job teaching math/engineering or possibly
a finance-related class.  I'm at square one and I am not certain how to
get going -- any thoughts?

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®