From: Lee-Anne
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Jun 04, 1998 at 09:34:41
Subject: Re: Montessori Math "to the power of"

Many thanks, T2T. I'll see how your idea goes with Rory. He is so turned off maths now though that I hope that with your exciting idea he'll take a minute to 'play' with the idea! This math teacher by the way is his full-time teacher and also the head of training primary Montessori Teachers at Curtin University for the entire Australian Association of Montessori. You can faint now if you like! Kind regards and much thanks, Lee-Anne

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/