From: Suzanne A. (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: Feb 18, 2003 at 06:00:22
Subject: Re: Homework Help on the Web

Hi, Rusty.

There are actually many ways that the Internet could be helpful. T2T has a
page here that talks about this somewhat:

T2T FAQ: Helping with Homework
http://mathforum.org/t2t/faq/faq.homework.html

Since we are a service to help teachers and parents with ideas on how to teach
mathematics, you'll find that the FAQ is written more to that audience but
there are some links to Ask Dr. Math on that page that you might find useful.

Depending on the kind of math your children are studying, these "homework
help" sites might be useful, too:

Yahooligans Listing: Homework Help
http://www.yahooligans.com/school_bell/math/Homework_Help/

Algebra Homework Help Center at Algebra.com
http://www.algebra.com/

Algebra Homework Help - Math.com
http://www.math.com/homeworkhelp/Algebra.html

B.J. Pinchbeck's Homework Helper - Bruce P. Pinchbeck and B.J. Pinchbeck
http://school.discovery.com/students/homeworkhelp/bjpinchbeck/

Homework Help - Homeworkhelp.com, Inc.
http://www.homeworkhelp.com/

Math Active - Math Homework Help and Curriculum - www.mathactive.com