Q&A #1112

View entire discussion
[<<prev] [next>>]

From: Gail (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: Feb 14, 1999 at 19:33:32
Subject: Re: Geometry

The Phantom Tollbooth by Norton Juster has many references to math... There is a Dodecahedron who has a different face for each emotion he feels, a Mathemagician who has a magical eraser, to name two. It is written on the fifth grade level, but could be considered allegorical... My fourth and fifth grade students love it, and I used to use it with seventh graders. -Gail, for the Teacher2Teacher service

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®