From: Ken Hammond
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: May 24, 1998 at 20:28:50
Subject: Decimals - thousandths of an inch

I am trying to teach some of my employees how the decimal system works. In the
line of work that we do, we measure things to thousandths of a inch. I am
having a hard time explaining this concept to them. Any help would be greatly
appreciated.

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®